Achieve Your Big Business Goals
Our goal is to help you and your business grow, develop and evolve, now and in the future. We are experts in helping businesses, individuals and research organisations just like yours to overcome problems, develop effective business strategy and optimise your creative potential.
We roll-up our sleeves and get hands-on to help you create, develop and implement great ideas, working on a consultancy basis as part of your team, or facilitating custom-designed innovation sprints, workshops and events.
We also have a full range of executive development programmes and training that we can tailor specifically for you to create innovation competency in your own organisation.
Realise Your Potential
Join our Idea Time Academy for innovation resources that include high-quality, time-efficient professional innovation masterclasses, creative tools and techniques and a wealth of meeting and workshop resources, plus a community forum.
Expand your innovation and facilitation skills online with videos, training, technique toolkits and more. A wealth of resources to take your workshops, sprints and sessions to the next level, right there when you need them. Plus, access to Dr. Jo North in person for one-to-one design and implementation advice
Improve your skills and consistently perform at the top of your game. Our innovation and facilitation masterclasses are designed to help you shine brighter and succeed faster.
MAKE A Start
Download our free Innovation Accelerator today
Some of our clients…
Here are just some of the clients that we have worked with to kickstart and deliver innovation, accelerate transformation and develop innovation capability.
Because we work across sectors, we bring out-of-sector inspiration and excellence to your business to help you differentiate and stand out for all the right reasons.
From the blog…
- Challenge Statement for Innovation & Growth Whether you are an innovator, entrepreneur or facilitator, starting off with a challenge statement helps you to focus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHUp7KWkvb0 In… Read More
- Facilitation Masterclass: Your Signature Style Download your FREE Authentic, Signature Style Playbook for this Masterclass here Become the BEST Creative Facilitator that You Can Be!… Read More
- Innovation Masterclass: How to Pivot When - and when not – to pivot Decision-making and how to balance the short-term need with longer term vision… Read More
- How to dare to be different Seven-step How to Dare to Be Different process: 1. Set your vision, know your intention. 2. Develop your self-confidence 3.… Read More
- Icebreakers for online meetings 11 icebreakers for online meetings are: Thoughts and hopes Sketch your neighbour Team treasure hunt "One thing" Guilty pleasure Two… Read More
- Listening Skills for Facilitators Listening skills includes how to apply these models: The 3 Contexts of Listening The 5 Levels of Listening The 6… Read More
- Virtual Facilitation: 10 Top Challenges & What to Do About Them Practical virtual facilitation tips to get the best results and deliver a great experience for delegates when designing and leading… Read More
- 10 video creation tips for business owners Video creation for business. Professional tips on how to create videos for your business from home, with limited, inexpensive equipment. Read More
- How to redefine your business goals in uncertain times Inspiration and an activity that will help you to redefine and progress your business goals in today's uncertain world, due… Read More
- Creative Reset 2020. Planning for Uncertainty. • Take a step back from your business, think about your immediate priorities and get an action plan together for… Read More
- 10 Story Techniques for Facilitators Why stories are so important and ten different story-based facilitation activities that you can use in your creative workshops. Read More
- Online Business Growth – Lessons Learned The most important success factor for achieving online business growth is niching down on a very specific market and making… Read More
- You and your ideas. Learn how to be more creative at work. In this article, I share science-based insights on how ideas happen and give you some practical, fun tips on how… Read More
- Appreciative Inquiry for Facilitators Definition of Appreciative Inquiry and the 5-D Model. How to use the process of Appreciative Inquiry process to facilitate strengths-focused… Read More
- How to facilitate difficult delegates How to facilitate difficult delegates.Strategies and tips for facilitating some of the most common, difficult delegate behaviours in workshops and… Read More
- Creative thinking: how to make the most of your creative brain Scientifically-proven ways that you can improve your creative thinking, make the most of your business brain and improve your entrepreneurial… Read More
- How to Facilitate Business Growth Workshops Creative Tools & Techniques for Business Planning Sessions I really enjoy facilitating business growth workshops and run several each month.… Read More